Forum downtime

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this upgrade doesn't include a yawn button...
sound2.jpg

It's still under development but there might be a new button coming that will ruffle a few feathers. #ITK

I changed my mind. Let's just keep the old forum software. My daughter had to have a scan on her knee today and there was no cell service. I had to use the free wifi, which was filtered, and wouldn't let me access the site (most likely to do with the word cock in the name.)

I spent that hour looking at SC and holy fuck its atrocious.

When you put a member on ignore, is there a way for posts by that member not to show up as ‘ignored member’? It sort of defeats the point. Especially when it shows their avatar. I just end up clicking on the thread so it goes away and subsequently missing what might be an interesting thread.

Obviously the last half of that sentence is a joke.

Thanks.

When you put a member on ignore, is there a way for posts by that member not to show up as ‘ignored member’? It sort of defeats the point. Especially when it shows their avatar. I just end up clicking on the thread so it goes away and subsequently missing what might be an interesting thread.

Thanks.
"No, it's effectively impossible, or at least makes the features a massive nightmare (and big performance hit)."

From the forum software developers.

Thanks.

Hi Joe.

Have you tried squinting?

Back
Top Bottom