Forum downtime

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent

I need to take the forum offline for a while (possibly a day or two depending on how the upgrade goes). I was meant to do it ages ago. There have been two major releases of the forum software since and I've still not done it. #CaseOut

It will look a bit different (not massively). The homepage will probably have the most changes. Fully expect everyone to lose their shit.

There will be some new features. I did have more planned but I'm not going to have the time at the moment, I just need to get the place updated first.

I think it will be next week sometime. International break so makes sense.

I need to take the forum offline for a while (possibly a day or two depending on how the upgrade goes). I was meant to do it ages ago. There have been two major releases of the forum software since and I've still not done it. #CaseOut

It will look a bit different (not massively). The homepage will probably have the most changes. Fully expect everyone to lose their shit.

There will be some new features. I did have more planned but I'm not going to have the time at the moment, I just need to get the place updated first.

Cunts spamming up the place with duplicate threads.....

Forum downtime

I've a mind to snitch to the forum owner

I'd offer to help if I wasn't such a techno numpty
:avbshit:

Struggling to find the time to do it. I think it might be tomorrow/Friday.

They've included "reactions" in the core software now (likes, funny etc). We're using a plugin for that here but their implementation is a bit weird. Everyone might lose all their reputation scores for a bit.

Pretty sure it's going to be a bit of a shambles and cause mass hysteria but I just need to get it done. I'll fix stuff after. Sounds like a foolproof plan.

Struggling to find the time to do it. I think it might be tomorrow/Friday.

They've included "reactions" in the core software now (likes, funny etc). We're using a plugin for that here but their implementation is a bit weird. Everyone might lose all their reputation scores for a bit.

Pretty sure it's going to be a bit of a shambles and cause mass hysteria but I just need to get it done. I'll fix stuff after. Sounds like a foolproof plan.
Would yellow cards get wiped away also? Asking for a friend

Last edited:
Everything could get reset. It'll be like Ghostbuster when they turn off the containment unit. Paydro running riot.

Back
Top Bottom