The Fighting Cock
Rules & Moderating
Yellow & Red Cards
- Use the 'Foul' link under users posts to report the content and vote for the user to receive a red card.
- After a certain number of votes from different users, the user will first receive a yellow card. Yellow cards are considered a warning, they expire after a certain time.
- If the user continues to receive foul votes whilst having a yellow card, they will receive a red card (permanent ban).
- We use the Sin Bin to temporarily disable forum features such as posting, replying and reacting to posts.
- Time in the Sin Bin can range from 24 hours to weeks or months.
- Users who are consistently placed in the Sin Bin may eventually be permanently banned.
- The forum Admin may also issue Warning alerts on individual posts.
- Off topic posts, arguments, insults and goading are all possible reasons for a post to receive a warning.
- It's up to you to decide to pay attention to the warning and delete/edit your post or stop continuing whatever "discussion" has caused you to receive the warning. If you decide to ignore the warning, we will use either the Sin Bin or Yellow Card moderation tools mentioned above.
You can ignore users. Click on their picture and then 'Ignore' in the pop-up box. All their posts will now be hidden from you.
At the bottom of a thread there is a link to 'Show Ignored Content' if you would like to view posts from any users you have on ignore in that thread.
Last edited by a moderator: