Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep. What a fun day! Isn't it great when things just stop working for no apparent reason. We're back for now but we may suffer some down time again while I make some changes.

Bloody hell! I nearly had a productive day yesterday. Don't do that again!

I thought the update, yesterday , for the VIP part of the forum . Worked very well
The forum paid for pizza & beer delivery during games is a brilliant idea

I was thinking of starting my own player ratings system.... Admin Admin will you accommodate me and allow me to supersede your own intentions for such a thing regardless of it being your website?

FYI, I am a massive Excel-nonce and take this as serious as life & death itself.
the-office-michael-scott.gif

There's been another update to the notifications feature. Not sure if it fixes the issue? It might be that they've changed how notifications are handled now. I'm not really sure I understand what the issue is. Probably because I don't get the same number of notifications that you popular people get.

Don’t feel bad Case, 26 of my 28 alerts were Airfixx Airfixx telling me I’m a cunt for not loving Sissoko.

Made some adjustments, seems better now. We've made some pretty big changes to the hosting so might be a few instances like this until we get it setup properly.

Drop me a message if you want mate. We had the same thing last year and it was a right pain. We tracked it down to loads of bots coming from a server in Newcastle and blocked their user agent via cloudflare firewall.

Hmmmmm....

Coincidence? I think not......

Back
Top Bottom