Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ISQOWsA.jpg

Seems Google went ahead and turned on their "Auto ads" feature. I've turned it off now. Might take a bit for the change to start showing.

Anyone else experiencing lag and general issues with posting?

I thought it might have been my iPad but there’s another forum I use regularly that has a similar structure to this, and that one works as normal.

It’s not constant, but sometimes I’ll hit backspace and it just deletes everything I’ve written. Maybe it’s just my iPad trying to tell me something.

Anyone else experiencing lag and general issues with posting?

I thought it might have been my iPad but there’s another forum I use regularly that has a similar structure to this, and that one works as normal.

It’s not constant, but sometimes I’ll hit backspace and it just deletes everything I’ve written. Maybe it’s just my iPad trying to tell me something.
Can't say I've noticed any difference to be honest. I'm not an Apple person so can't comment about iPads but my PC and tablet seem to be fine.

Can't say I've noticed any difference to be honest. I'm not an Apple person so can't comment about iPads but my PC and tablet seem to be fine.

It's fine on my mobile, but slow as fuck on my ipad.

However I can click on another tab and visit other forums and they run completely normally.

Back
Top Bottom