Forum problem

Anyone having issues with pressing enter/return on their android phones? When I press enter to create a new paragraph, the keyboard drops away.

I have tried both the samsung built in keyboard and the gboard and both are having this issue. Makes it a bit cumbersome.

Comment
Anyone having issues with pressing enter/return on their android phones? When I press enter to create a new paragraph, the keyboard drops away.

I have tried both the samsung built in keyboard and the gboard and both are having this issue. Makes it a bit cumbersome.
Same here.

Comment

JohnH

Supporter
Where Poch made us dare... José will make us do!!

I've had the same problem for about a week..

Comment

ArcspacE

Supporter
ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Case Case - when I enter a PM convo with a certain users it says in Chrome 'connection not private'

Only happens in specific user's DM - are they trying to hack me? And if so - I want my dick pics back

Comment

Case

The Fighting Cock
Case Case - when I enter a PM convo with a certain users it says in Chrome 'connection not private'

Only happens in specific user's DM - are they trying to hack me? And if so - I want my dick pics back
There's probably content on the page from others sites (like an image) that aren't being sent over a secure connection. Nothing to worry about. Your dick pics are safe... with me.

Comment

Case

The Fighting Cock

Actually, I've just noticed what might be causing this in the main forums. All the smilies are still linked from the www. version of the site but I changed it to just be thefightingingcock.co.uk.

Does it show as secure now?

Comment

ArcspacE

Supporter
ENIC OUT NOW !!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Actually, I've just noticed what might be causing this in the main forums. All the smilies are still linked from the www. version of the site but I changed it to just be thefightingingcock.co.uk.

Does it show as secure now?
Yes - just sent a couple of cock-selfies and seems to be ok

Thanks

Comment
Top Bottom