Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh I see, search for Col_McCafferty Col_McCafferty , I think that's him.

MDG? Never heard of him.

evil mr burns GIF

impossible to use the forum this morning on my pc because i keep getting redirected to a page saying i have an adblocker on. yet i don't even have an adblocker installed. wtf?

impossible to use the forum this morning on my pc because i keep getting redirected to a page saying i have an adblocker on. yet i don't even have an adblocker installed. wtf?
There will be something in your browser blocking ads. Possibly has one pre-installed and you need to disable it in the settings.

...or try using a different browser.

My post doesn't seem to be showing? Is it because I'm new and I need to have certain amount of posts before posting in main section?

The site was brought down by a DDoS attack yesterday. Someone doesn't like us 😢

I'll look into ways we can prevent the site going down in future if/when they try to again.

Back
Top Bottom