Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

andriod / firefox

privacy option not working for online status. tick on = green icon on profile, tick off = green icon on profile

cleaned system cache using ccleaner / cleaned cookies, bumph within firefox

Not a problem, but a question.

Is it possible to search only within the thread you are currently viewing? I'm obviously being dense if there is.

Not a problem, but a question.

Is it possible to search only within the thread you are currently viewing? I'm obviously being dense if there is.
Yeah, next to the search box is a drop down where you can select "this thread".

Not sure if this has happened to anyone else but I've noticed that my 'messages' count and 'reactions' count has frozen over the past few days. i.e. It doesn't update when I post a new message or get reactions - it just stays at 187 messages - 463|3 reactions.
It seems to be updating now. Strange!

Getting constant popups when browsing on iPhone or ipad from a website called loompasplace. The second I log in to the forum, up they come and the number of redirects is massive!

On the laptop now and it seems fine. Any ideas Admin Admin ?

These popup ad issues seems to crop up every now and then. It always seem to affect mobile devices device - either Android or iOS.

There isn't a great deal I can do. I'll try blocking that loompasplace but I bet they'll be called something else in Google ads network. Eventually Google seem to identify them and block them but they're not the quickest.

Quick search for "loompasplace" shows a few places having the same issue so hopefully they'll shut it down asap.
cheers buddy!

These popup ad issues seems to crop up every now and then. It always seem to affect mobile devices device - either Android or iOS.

There isn't a great deal I can do. I'll try blocking that loompasplace but I bet they'll be called something else in Google ads network. Eventually Google seem to identify them and block them but they're not the quickest.

Quick search for "loompasplace" shows a few places having the same issue so hopefully they'll shut it down asap.

I have an iPhone 6s and an iPad Air2

Both were affected from last night onwards

Pain in the arse

Is there any Adblocker or protection that I can download to stop this in future or should I go to an Apple store?

It's nothing to do with the hide rating. Images are hosted on other sites so it's likely an issue with them. I'd need to see some example posts.

The missing picture thing appears to be a giphy problem. I'm pretty sure all giphy gif's are affected on Chrome. I tried both standard and incognito mode and they don't appear. If you mouse over where the gif should be you see a load of little related gifs and the option to "continue watching on giphy", which will load giphy in a separate tab and play the gif you were supposed to see on the site.

Edge doesn't have the problem.

here you go mate...

:pochsmirk:

Smilies fucking about too btw.

Can't get them to insert into a post. There's definitely issues with Chrome at least.

Edit - Actually I can, it's just that preview isn't updating properly. It will show the previously inserted smilie in the preview. But it won't show the first smilie you use in a post in the preview.

If that makes any sense to you at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom