Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was thinking of starting my own player ratings system.... Admin Admin will you accommodate me and allow me to supersede your own intentions for such a thing regardless of it being your website?

FYI, I am a massive Excel-nonce and take this as serious as life & death itself.

I was thinking of starting my own player ratings system.... Admin Admin will you accommodate me and allow me to supersede your own intentions for such a thing regardless of it being your website?

FYI, I am a massive Excel-nonce and take this as serious as life & death itself.
Im Not No Way GIF

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

No Way Do Not Want GIF

Admin Admin cant private message you, and can't find where to cancel accounts. Please delete my account so I can't do the drunken Facebook thing. Thanks for a great site but pls delete my account I would appreciate, thanks

Admin Admin - when I enter a PM convo with a certain users it says in Chrome 'connection not private'

Only happens in specific user's DM - are they trying to hack me? And if so - I want my dick pics back

Admin Admin - when I enter a PM convo with a certain users it says in Chrome 'connection not private'

Only happens in specific user's DM - are they trying to hack me? And if so - I want my dick pics back
There's probably content on the page from others sites (like an image) that aren't being sent over a secure connection. Nothing to worry about. Your dick pics are safe... with me.

Actually, I've just noticed what might be causing this in the main forums. All the smilies are still linked from the www. version of the site but I changed it to just be thefightingingcock.co.uk.

Does it show as secure now?
Yes - just sent a couple of cock-selfies and seems to be ok

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom