Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've started getting 401 error pages sometimes on iPhone.
Refreshing solves the problem, but it seems to occur each page load

Ironic, got an error posting the above that my account has too many times tried to register

Am I one of those multi accounts that has become self aware??

Admin Admin there is an auto playing advert noise playing on this URL Players - Fernando Llorente

I took a screengrab, pretty sure its not my laptop as I have good malware and haven't seen it on any other sites:

zFErvr0.jpg

Admin Admin

What happened to the 'best posts in forum' and 'best posts in thread' links where the posts are listed in order of rep given?

I used it a lot and really miss it.
Had to remove it as it was using up a load of database space. It may be something that comes back eventually when a more efficient version of the add-on is released.

Haha, missed that. Fair enough, I hope the addon get's rewritten soon.

Are there any addons that let you view posts with media in a thread? It would be quite handy for looking back through match threads and finding all the gifs, interviews, clips etc

Back
Top Bottom