Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin Admin cant private message you, and can't find where to cancel accounts. Please delete my account so I can't do the drunken Facebook thing. Thanks for a great site but pls delete my account I would appreciate, thanks

Admin Admin cant private message you, and can't find where to cancel accounts. Please delete my account so I can't do the drunken Facebook thing. Thanks for a great site but pls delete my account I would appreciate, thanks

If you're lucid enough to post on a forum you're obviously not drunk enough.

Admin Admin thanks for a brilliant website I have truly enjoyed it and will no doubt return. Hopefully with Spurs flying but I need to give the place a break can you please close the account until further notice.

I started using Avast SafeZone browser which automatically adblocks. Tried to turn it off for this site to continue earning you your fortune. But when I add it is an exception the site is all messed up. Suggestions?

I started using Avast SafeZone browser which automatically adblocks. Tried to turn it off for this site to continue earning you your fortune. But when I add it is an exception the site is all messed up. Suggestions?
Not sure tbh. We use an add-on here that shows you a message if you're using an ad blocker. How is the site messed up?

Not sure tbh. We use an add-on here that shows you a message if you're using an ad blocker. How is the site messed up?
The message appears, but there used to be an option where it automatically turned off adblocker for this site, that option isn't there anymore.

The whole site looks like this

UFr8IJ7.jpg

It doesn't bother me, but seeing your ads is my small contribution to this site, except my obvious wit and charm....

Looks like it's blocking the css files. Bit weird. We'll just have to power the server on wit and charm.

Looks like it's blocking the css files. Bit weird. We'll just have to power the server on wit and charm.
Sorry, it was me being dumb. The ads are back. Maybe get the auto function back for dumbies like me, the average IQ level is pretty low on this place so it would help....

Finding it hard to post , the cursor when I tap my phone screen keeps disappearing. Tweets not visible & the posting box has no options ( smileys etc)

Using the TFC app on iPhone .

Back
Top Bottom