Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In my 2 minute window before unresponive script messages crash the site, i'll ask again if any ideas why its happening. Sites unusable for me.
Its to do with dodgy adverts. The ad company have banned the advertiser, it should hopefully start working once the system updates.

Seems every time I got into the laugh at Gooners thread it takes me to an ad on the play store then goes mental trying to get back to the app.
Just close it then open again and it's fine until I click on the goons thread

(Android app)

Seems every time I got into the laugh at Gooners thread it takes me to an ad on the play store then goes mental trying to get back to the app.
Just close it then open again and it's fine until I click on the goons thread

(Android app)
If you ever get stuff like this, try and get a screenshot. It'll be a dodgy advert that we need to block.

I wouldn't use the app to browse the forum to be honest, you're better just using your phones web browser.

Last edited:
If you ever get stuff like this, try and get a screenshot. It'll be a dodgy advert that we need to block.

I wouldn't use the app to browse the forum to be honest, you're better just using your phones web browser.
Unfortunately the last few weeks i'm having severe issues trying to browse the forum (android phone), its not responsive at all wich is weird because i know you made a fully responsive design, it keeps going to the TFC app and screen freezes, cant log in, etc. Never had the issue before

Anyone else having problems using the forum on Google Chrome??

I've had to switch browsers to Firefox as Chrome is ridiculously slow and won't let me type properly.

I've had to switch browsers to Firefox as Chrome is ridiculously slow and won't let me type properly.

Firefox is just as bad for me, the adds have fucked the site up. Might as well close my account. Took 10 minutes to post this.

Back
Top Bottom