Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

maxresdefault.jpg

Hahaha! Bazali's a nice bloke and how he keeps getting banned when certain others don't is a mystery to me.

Anyone having issues with pressing enter/return on their android phones? When I press enter to create a new paragraph, the keyboard drops away.

I have tried both the samsung built in keyboard and the gboard and both are having this issue. Makes it a bit cumbersome.

Anyone having issues with pressing enter/return on their android phones? When I press enter to create a new paragraph, the keyboard drops away.

I have tried both the samsung built in keyboard and the gboard and both are having this issue. Makes it a bit cumbersome.
I've had the same problem for about a week..

Admin Admin - when I enter a PM convo with a certain users it says in Chrome 'connection not private'

Only happens in specific user's DM - are they trying to hack me? And if so - I want my dick pics back

Admin Admin - when I enter a PM convo with a certain users it says in Chrome 'connection not private'

Only happens in specific user's DM - are they trying to hack me? And if so - I want my dick pics back
There's probably content on the page from others sites (like an image) that aren't being sent over a secure connection. Nothing to worry about. Your dick pics are safe... with me.

Actually, I've just noticed what might be causing this in the main forums. All the smilies are still linked from the www. version of the site but I changed it to just be thefightingingcock.co.uk.

Does it show as secure now?

Actually, I've just noticed what might be causing this in the main forums. All the smilies are still linked from the www. version of the site but I changed it to just be thefightingingcock.co.uk.

Does it show as secure now?
Yes - just sent a couple of cock-selfies and seems to be ok

Thanks

Not a problem - Just a question.

What is the standard font size on the forum, and is it possible to choose it when pasting in text from a different source. I suspect it's 16 but haven't found a way of choosing that particular point size.

Not a problem - Just a question.

What is the standard font size on the forum, and is it possible to choose it when pasting in text from a different source. I suspect it's 16 but haven't found a way of choosing that particular point size.
Post font size should be 18px. You can set the size using the 'T' dropdown in the post editor.

Admin Admin

Went to come here this evening, typed on "the fighting cock" in the search bar , this forum didn't come up. ?

Typed in "Spurs forum" again this one didn't come up ?

Had to go to my history to get on.

Back
Top Bottom