Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you click the gear icon in the top right of the editor do you still get problems using it then?

Also, what device are you using? iPad?

If you click the gear icon in the top right of the editor do you still get problems using it then?

Also, what device are you using? iPad?
Yep to both. It’s saved me from numerous bannings because by the time it lets me post, I’ve forgotten what I was upset about. A brilliant system. Ignore me.

Last edited:
Nope it’s still shit. It doesn’t happen anywhere else but here. And if you delete a comma, it deletes the previous 127 characters. I have to assume, because everything else is fine, that it’s this place - which is understandable.
Are you able to log on using a different device? If not, DM me your password and I'll try it for you.

:harrysmile:

They've just released the latest version of the forum software that comes with a new post editor. So hopefully it's fixed in that. It's a big job to update everything though. Once I get a bit of time I'll try and sort that.

Throw your iPads out the window.
Done that already. Someone threw it straight back in you elitist cunt. Just tell me what equipment I need to buy to make this creaky old site work properly. Didn’t mean ‘cunt’ obvs, but it changed from ‘connoisseur’. Completely out of my hands.

Edit: I’m dead.

Back
Top Bottom