Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin Admin

Loving the new "reaction score" sort.

great job applause GIF

Any better now?

Not sure that it is.

When hovering over an item, such as the 'haha' or 'like' button, I often have to wait about 2-3 seconds for the arrow cursor to change to a 'hand' cursor. The typing often lags behind my actual typing and when I scroll down a page I have to wait 2,3,4 seconds for the next section of the page to load.

It's as though the system is overloaded and needs time to catch up.

This lagging is apparent for around 50% of my actions. It's fine for the remainder of the time.

If I were using my old 2012 Macbook I'd put it down to that, but I'm using a brand new Windows laptop, with Firefox as the browser.
Hope this helps.

Not sure that it is.

When hovering over an item, such as the 'haha' or 'like' button, I often have to wait about 2-3 seconds for the arrow cursor to change to a 'hand' cursor. The typing often lags behind my actual typing and when I scroll down a page I have to wait 2,3,4 seconds for the next section of the page to load.

It's as though the system is overloaded and needs time to catch up.

This lagging is apparent for around 50% of my actions. It's fine for the remainder of the time.

If I were using my old 2012 Macbook I'd put it down to that, but I'm using a brand new Windows laptop, with Firefox as the browser.
Hope this helps.
I've got no idea. I can't replicate this at all. You're only having trouble on this website?

Back
Top Bottom