Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Either i have to view the posts or click 'mark read' (bottom left).... Between the 2 it works fine.

screenshot-2020-11-19-at-13-10-32.png
I guess when you say bottom left it’s some weird Essex code for bottom right, right?
:llorishowudoin::sonpoint:

Oh and by the way, I’m not deluded in the belief that the “Info and feedback” forum is where all the proper cool kids hang out am I?

Admin Admin .... As per the stuff about notifactions a page or two ago..... I woke up today with 50-odd notifications which turned out to be just an aggregate (i.e. X post as recieved X amount ratings) of those I'd received yesterday evening (even though I'd already reviewed them when initially received)....

No biggy, but in line with bus-conductor bus-conductor 's probs, there is perhaps something wacky going on.

Admin Admin .... As per the stuff about notifactions a page or two ago..... I woke up today with 50-odd notifications which turned out to be just an aggregate (i.e. X post as recieved X amount ratings) of those I'd received yesterday evening (even though I'd already reviewed them when initially received)....

No biggy, but in line with bus-conductor bus-conductor 's probs, there is perhaps something wacky going on.

Yeah, me too, 28 notifications, some of them notification of multiples that people had left on various posts, or multiples that had been left on one post etc.

Yeah, me too, 28 notifications, some of them notification of multiples that people had left on various posts, or multiples that had been left on one post etc.

Multiples is an old feature, but is it notifications that you'd already received individually?

Mine were.....

There's been another update to the notifications feature. Not sure if it fixes the issue? It might be that they've changed how notifications are handled now. I'm not really sure I understand what the issue is. Probably because I don't get the same number of notifications that you popular people get.

There's been another update to the notifications feature. Not sure if it fixes the issue? It might be that they've changed how notifications are handled now. I'm not really sure I understand what the issue is. Probably because I don't get the same number of notifications that you popular people get.

Don’t feel bad Case, 26 of my 28 alerts were Airfixx Airfixx telling me I’m a cunt for not loving Sissoko.

Back
Top Bottom