Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin Admin

I had an issue today asking me to log in , it never happens , it always automatically logs in but then it said my log in details had changed

Anyone has anything similar?

Admin Admin

I had an issue today asking me to log in , it never happens , it always automatically logs in but then it said my log in details had changed

Anyone has anything similar?
Not sure. I get automatically logged out every 30 days, I think it is. That's a security feature though.

Have your login details changed?

Not sure. I get automatically logged out every 30 days, I think it is. That's a security feature though.

Have your login details changed?
They havenโ€™t as far as I can tell , nope . Thatโ€™s why I found it weird .

Funnily enough , Mrs Furball laptop is acting weird & loads up with loads of Chinese symbols ๐Ÿค”
Iโ€™m obviously being targeted by a cyber attack due to being a huge influence on the world stage

This isn't really a problem, more of a question/suggestion...

Admin Admin - why does the site have both 'What's new' and 'New posts' buttons side by side, at the top of a page? Unnecessary doubling up, isn't it? Given the very similar functions of both buttons, doesn't it really only need a 'What's new' button?

This isn't really a problem, more of a question/suggestion...

Admin Admin - why does the site have both 'What's new' and 'New posts' buttons side by side, at the top of a page? Unnecessary doubling up, isn't it? Given the very similar functions of both buttons, doesn't it really only need a 'What's new' button?
Yeah, probably. It's just a default forum setting. There can be a few different content types so that just provides quick access to the "post" content type. Given that we only really use posts, it does seem unnecessary.

I've learnt over the years though that if you try removing anything people lose their shit.

Yeah, probably. It's just a default forum setting. There can be a few different content types so that just provides quick access to the "post" content type. Given that we only really use posts, it does seem unnecessary.

I've learnt over the years though that if you try removing anything people lose their shit.
...except when it's members you're removing. Not noticed too many complaints about that.

It's probably just your browser kicking you out for whatever reason. Unless it's happening all the time, I wouldn't worry about it.

I've just stumbled across a post which has me tagged. I didn't get a notification at the time and it's not showing history either. Should you get a notification for a tagging?

I've just stumbled across a post which has me tagged. I didn't get a notification at the time and it's not showing history either. Should you get a notification for a tagging?
Can be a couple of reasons for this but the most likely is the post being edited to add the tag after.

Back
Top Bottom