Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry to be a pain Admin Admin but I can't post twitter links and the top banner in my posting box has greyed out.

https://twitter.com/Woolwich/status/1552308811549081602?t=RjPaMOnb5Q5NOudoakFDvg&s=19

Sorry to be a pain Admin Admin but I can't post twitter links and the top banner in my posting box has greyed out.

The forum changes arse_nal to Woolwich and breaks links. It's a bit annoying tbh but that has been in place since the beginning of time (on TFC).

The greyed out icons will be because you've clicked the bbcode button in the editor toolbar. On my phone so can't easily show you what I mean at the minute. Find an icon that looks like this [] and click it again.

The forum changes arse_nal to Woolwich and breaks links. It's a bit annoying tbh but that has been in place since the beginning of time (on TFC).

The greyed out icons will be because you've clicked the bbcode button in the editor toolbar. On my phone so can't easily show you what I mean at the minute. Find an icon that looks like this [] and click it again.
Yep [] was highlighted in blue clicked on that and it resolved it. Thanks forvthe quick response

Keep getting a pop up every now and then with some message saying

Dear Google customer you have a chance of winning Samsung S10 etc

2022325Luckyday

Anyone else?

Last edited:
Keep getting a pop up every now and then with some message saying

Dear Google customer you have a chance of winning Samsung S10 etc

2022325Luckyday

Anyone else?

Are you still getting it? I did see it once but hasn't appeared since. It's usually a dodgy advert that causes it.

Back
Top Bottom