Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, if the alerts are recent. Not really sure what defines "recent". Not very useful, unless I'm missing something.
I'd never even noticed the 'gold stars' until the subject was brought up. Definitely one of the most useless aspects of the forum, but nowhere near as useless as cretinousgoat cretinousgoat

What does the 'Rating Spam' option mean? Am I being a bit thick?
It doesn't really fit in with the others as it doesn't apply to the post content but we get a few votes where people just want to highlight a user who is abusing the rating system.

That's the issue I'm having, on android also.
Are you noticing it when there's a tweet trying to load? I'm having a few issues lately where my apps just crash when there's a tweet in a thread. Once my phone completely rebooted. It seems to be better now.

Are you noticing it when there's a tweet trying to load? I'm having a few issues lately where my apps just crash when there's a tweet in a thread. Once my phone completely rebooted. It seems to be better now.
No tweets seem fine. It just when I sometimes try to generally load a page. Working ok now, however was rubbish again this morning.

Back
Top Bottom