Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 things: at the bottom of my Tottenham subforum it say "YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE." Any idea?

And reddit posts don't render...it just shows a link now. Any fix?

Never happened to me but I’m told this happens if you’re wrong about too much stuff.
Makes sense...I've been runnin'round this forum telling folks you weren't the cunt they thought your were...apparently admin believes I deserve the public flagellation. Just wish I'd been warned before they carried it out.

All the social media embeds will likely be an issue at their end. All it does here is use their code to display the posts.
Ok, to what end? I understand not making match threads but it preclude making any thread pertaining to Spurs on a Spurs' forum FFS!

Is your preference that folks do the toxic multi thing over and over? Seems a sledge hammer for a housefly...

Ok, to what end? I understand not making match threads but it preclude making any thread pertaining to Spurs on a Spurs' forum FFS!

Is your preference that folks do the toxic multi thing over and over? Seems a sledge hammer for a housefly...
Yeah, not my finest idea. You should be able to post in there again.

Yeah, not my finest idea. You should be able to post in there again.
Thanks for that. Not trying to take you to task or anything...just was surprised at the situation. I actually don't make threads anywhere anyway...if I did it would just be the same obnoxious poking at the mindless tribal nonsense that probably got me on the ignore list anyway. So you were actually saving me and you some bother...:pochsmirk:

Off to make Tuesday's match thread...:sonpoint:

Waaaahhh

Korean Drama Crying GIF by The Swoon

Also, any idea why some videos embedded in tweets don't play if I click the play button, and I have to reopen the tweet in twitter to get the video to play.
I’ve often wondered this. Can’t fathom rhyme or reason as to why some play here and others automatically redirect to the app.

Everything that's inside an embed is controlled by their respective site. The video thing annoys me as well.

Back
Top Bottom