Forum Question

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know if you guys can answer this or not, but I every time I try the use the site at around 8:30-9:00 pm my time (US-CST) so 6-7 hrs hours behind (2-3 am GMT) the site is out or I get an error when I refresh.

So I'm just wondering do you guys do maintenance on the site/server then? It's been happening recently now that I check the site more often for transfer news.

Anyone else have the same issue?

I don't know if you guys can answer this or not, but I every time I try the use the site at around 8:30-9:00 pm my time (US-CST) so 6-7 hrs hours behind (2-3 am GMT) the site is out or I get an error when I refresh.

So I'm just wondering do you guys do maintenance on the site/server then? It's been happening recently now that I check the site more often for transfer news.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Yes mate. I think it's happening to everyone. When you get back online you'll notice that no new messages have been posted. It's a recent development, and I'm sure a temporary one. It happened just then no? for about an hour.

Gremlins in the site!
large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom