Forum Shrinkage

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On my ipad (blatant) the whole forum has gotten smaller. The text size and everything in general has shrunk. I'm here squinting to try to read the forum.

Just wondering if I did something stupid to precipitate this and what I can do to restore everything back to a larger size.

Thanks in advance.

Stop wanking.

When I made the Android app, I needed to add some code so it displayed OK on that. I've found another way to fix that though so I've put the code back as it always was.

JDK

Raw Ill give it to ya no trivia. Okay, some trivia
On my ipad (blatant) the whole forum has gotten smaller. The text size and everything in general has shrunk. I'm here squinting to try to read the forum.

Just wondering if I did something stupid to precipitate this and what I can do to restore everything back to a larger size.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Youth elixir

:adegrin:

Just zoom in, it was awful before in large-text-only mode.

Thanks in advance.
I've noticed the same thing. I've got a macbook, so possibly an apple thing. The weird thing is that I don't find it to be constant.

Back
Top Bottom