Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Almost got post ratings back to how they were before the upgrade.

They're slightly broken at the moment, the icon is displaying twice. Should be able to get that fixed soon though.

Last edited:
boklf47iuaatam1.jpg

No "Goto first unread post" link? I used to use that a lot for threads that I haven't read for a while and can't be arsed to go through the whole thing.

Also it seems that often the first new post is the first one off the bottom of the screen rather than the first at the top of the screen. Is it possible that a cookie might not update quite the same as it did before maybe?
Is that not the "Jump to new" thingy at the top of the page in each thread ?

I think you should all have your reaction (rating) scores back now.

I'm still hoping to improve how this displays and works with the whole hover/click nonsense.

The update apparently doesn't think any of my old posts were funny, agreeable or likable.

:pochsulk:

I look forward to bitching about this for a couple days until Liverpool, then forgetting all about it.

:adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom