Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like it. Only thing is, if we could see how ratings on post were distributed like before
If you click the ratings you can. Yeah, can't see it as quickly though.

I'm not a fan of how they've been implemented. Hopefully there will be an add-on out soon that can improve things.

Reactions (like, haha, agree & disagree) are now a part of the core software and I'm not all that keen on how it currently works. There should be a modification out soon that helps.

On desktop, you hover over 'Like' to reveal the others. On mobile I think you click the 'Like' rating to reveal the others.

Edit: Seems you have to long-hold on the like to see the others on mobile? Well that's shite.

Cracking fucking upgrade!

Once i get my PHD in understanding web page fuckaroundability i will be right back!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dn9hW1tU4AALUGH.jpg

Good time to ask whether there's a dark mode option; the design with the white background is lovely and clean but somewhat tiring for the eyes.
Not a big fan so far, but i hate everything new, so i need more time to make up my mind.

It really needs a dark mode. The whiteness is blinding me
vampire.jpg
Quickly added a 'Dark Mode' style option. It looks horrendous but the option is there if you need it. I'm not going to be adding anything more than that.

Back
Top Bottom