Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

pYug5F7.png

4MPBjHW.png

Yikes

It looks absolutely superb and much cleaner than the older version. Top,top job guys/girls!

You shouldn't see the one under the post content if you're logged in.

When I click 'New Tottenham Hotspurs' it shows my all the latest posts, including off topic etc. Think its meant to just show ones from the spurs section?
Weirdly, I don't think there is a way to view new posts by forum. So it could either link to the new posts page or the forum itself.

Just one last gripe Admin Admin (I hope), I'm showing as online even though I have Show your online status unticked?
That only shows for you. No one else can see if you're online.

New look, improved, everyone needs to get used to it.

btw I see just "like button", not "Agree" or "funny" like on previous version?
See here:
Why can't I post pictures?? fix it Admin Admin or we both know what will happen..:kanehand:
You should be able to post them the same way as you did before. I've never allowed file uploads here because I might as well just hand myself in to the police immediately judging by some of the stuff you lot post 😭

Hey case - you can only give a like rating

This won't serve. Some sort of aggressive red rating is required if you're not going to activate the permaban_arcspace function
You can. It's just weird. Check the 2nd post in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom