Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What page are you on? Look like you've gone to the New Posts page which aggregates all the new posts from across the forum.
Ah, I was automatically set in New Posts, but still, whichever topic (Spurs/general football/other) it just gives vaguely different ordering of all threads.

I have to say that the accordion for topics wasn’t very clear and doesn’t work very well at all. If you can bin it for something more simple I’d consider it.

Ah, I was automatically set in New Posts, but still, whichever topic (Spurs/general football/other) it just gives vaguely different ordering of all threads.

I have to say that the accordion for topics wasn’t very clear and doesn’t work very well at all. If you can bin it for something more simple I’d consider it.
You've lost me.

4Nx3MUh.png

What the fuck?

I like it thanks case - my head hurts though I'm not sure if that is through having to think where buttons and functions are etc or from the brightness of the screen 😎

The horizontal font spacing differs all over the shop between the TFC title banner, forum headers, thread titles, and user names. Not a major issue, but it's doing my fucking head in.

Like everything, I'll get over it and one day this will feel normal. But I feel like we've reached a dileniation point in TFC and shall henceforth mark time as BCFU and ACFU.

:wanyama:

You've lost me.
Ah, gif comes out too large to share. Basically, you’ve got an accordion menu that opens and closes. On my iPhone, you’ve got to be really precise where you press to get them to open. It’s a bit of a mess.

Otherwise I quite like it 👍

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom