Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can you post a link to a thread it's happening in?
Sorry I may have worded it wrong.

When I click on "New posts" at the top of the page, it shows (for example) 4 pages of all the different threads which have had new posts.

However there could be only 2 pages of New Posts.

I'm not saying I'm missing posts only that the page count is wrong ?

Sorry I may have worded it wrong.

When I click on "New posts" at the top of the page, it shows (for example) 4 pages of all the different threads which have had new posts.

However there could be only 2 pages of New Posts.

I'm not saying I'm missing posts only that the page count is wrong ?
The only thing I can think could possibly be causing that is if you're ignoring a lot of threads? Ignoring threads isn't part of the core software so it might not play nicely with that new posts section. It may be loading the posts there but they're just not displaying because you're ignoring them.

The only thing I can think could possibly be causing that is if you're ignoring a lot of threads? Ignoring threads isn't part of the core software so it might not play nicely with that new posts section. It may be loading the posts there but they're just not displaying because you're ignoring them.
That's no problem.
As I said it's only a minor thing.
thanks

Posting images seems to be slightly different for people now. You need to copy the image address (location) and then paste that into the 'Insert image' option.

Not sure what's wrong with tweets, they seem to be working. You just paste the link into the post editor.

eg.

Code:
Copy and paste this link into your post.

https://twitter.com/LoveTheShirt/status/1113790614859145217

Thanks Mate, That's what I am trying but it fails every time.. I'll keep playing about with it and see how it goes.

Tweets prior to the upgrade do not show up for me.

I think this is why...

Old format:
MEDIA=tweets]1090960230316417024[/MEDIA]

New format:
MEDIA=twitter]1090960230316417024[/MEDIA]

I've excluded the open square bracket "[" from the start of the above examples so they display as text.

Tweets prior to the upgrade do not show up for me.

I think this is why...

Old format:
MEDIA=tweets]1090960230316417024[/MEDIA]

New format:
MEDIA=twitter]1090960230316417024[/MEDIA]

I've excluded the open square bracket "[" from the start of the above examples so they display as text.

I'm having the same issue Admin Admin

I just had a "Summarized Alerts" notification....

....Ooooooooooooohhhhhhh! :gio:

My word! ....To receive 4 x positive ratings in one blast really is quite the ego boost.... I'm OD-ing on respect...... I feel like Jesus.

I think the new design is fantastic. Credit to all involved.

Just noticed one thing, I don't know if it has been covered. The comment box is now too small and you have to use a horizontal slider when your sentences reach the edge of the box. I think it's just by one or two characters.

Is that an overflow issue? I am sorry to bring it up, it's a great website and design.

I think the new design is fantastic. Credit to all involved.

Just noticed one thing, I don't know if it has been covered. The comment box is now too small and you have to use a horizontal slider when your sentences reach the edge of the box. I think it's just by one or two characters.

Is that an overflow issue? I am sorry to bring it up, it's a great website and design.
Can you show me a screenshot?

Back
Top Bottom