Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin Admin since Imgur.com updated their site I'm having problems uploading pictures through it now.
Normally I got several share links, and I always picked the "BBCode", which could directly be pasted here.
But now only this show up:
9s3tQ8A

If I don't do it this way, and use a normal URL, it always shows a pop up "we value your privacy" first,
which isn't very practical

Can you make the "BBCode" way work again, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: when I'm logged in and go for the "BBCode", it's build up differently (and works!)
49zE8Pp.png

Last edited:
Admin Admin since Imgur.com updated their site I'm having problems uploading pictures through it now.
Normally I got several share links, and I always picked the "BBCode", which could directly be pasted here.
9s3tQ8A

If I don't do it this way, and use a normal URL, it always shows a pop up "we value your privacy" first,

Thanks in advance

EDIT: when I'm logged in and go for the "BBCode", it's build up differently (and works!)
49zE8Pp.png

You should just be able to paste the link in your post.
Eg.
Code:
 https://m.imgur.com/9s3tQ8A
That gets automatically embedded.

No idea mate. Its all very quick for me. You possibly having connection issues? Is it slow all the time?

Phone pretty new...connection seems ok for other sights...page can freeze when typing on it or not scroll down. Just seems overall slow...grrr. no worries if it can't be helped!

Phone pretty new...connection seems ok for other sights...page can freeze when typing on it or not scroll down. Just seems overall slow...grrr. no worries if it can't be helped!
Does it only happen when viewing threads? Might be embedded content from twitter, YouTube etc that takes a bit longer to load. Could also be the adverts, they can slow things a bit.

Does it only happen when viewing threads? Might be embedded content from twitter, YouTube etc that takes a bit longer to load. Could also be the adverts, they can slow things a bit.

Yeah when I view a thread it seems slow...guess the pics and stuff can cause it but even typing often slows right down

Almost got post ratings back to how they were before the upgrade.

They're slightly broken at the moment, the icon is displaying twice. Should be able to get that fixed soon though.

Last edited:
9s3tQ8A

Thanks in advance

49zE8Pp.png

Fucking nightmare this imugr stuff. Every picture is shieldex by this damn near impossible to get past 'we value your privacy' thing. Nightmare

Fucking nightmare this imugr stuff. Every picture is shieldex by this damn near impossible to get past 'we value your privacy' thing. Nightmare
Indeed, but as I said: if you’re logged into imgur then the link you get is different than when you’re not logged in and it solves the “we value your privacy” issue

What's the imgur issue? I think I've seen that privacy thing before but I don't seem to anymore and I've not got an account.

Seems weird you're seeing that every time. The image you have just posted had appeared fine for me. I've not needed to accept the privacy policy.

Not sure what the issue is. I think I accepted the privacy policy on an image ages ago and it's never come back. It's nothing I can control here.

Back
Top Bottom