Freshening Up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only trademark style I want to see a Spurs team showing next season is a winning one. Don't care if they play head tennis for 90 minutes and never actually kick the ball...just give me 3pts every game and I'm a happy bunny.

The only trademark style I want to see a Spurs team showing next season is a winning one. Don't care if they play head tennis for 90 minutes and never actually kick the ball...just give me 3pts every game and I'm a happy bunny.
I'm getting round to that way of thinking, I just want to won something this year, preferably with attractive football, but you won't hear me complaining if we win the league winning 1-0 every week.

I'm getting round to that way of thinking, I just want to won something this year, preferably with attractive football, but you won't hear me complaining if we win the league winning 1-0 every week.
If we’d beaten Wigan 1-0 a few years ago and 8 other games that season 1-0 instead of Wigan 9-0 and making a flipping dvd we’d have won the league that year!

Back
Top Bottom