Fulham Away - 1st December

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck those goons, fuck those chavs, and the Spurs Go Marching In!

I could count on the fingers of a quadruple amputee the last time we won away on the same Saturday afternoon that ArseAnal lost at home, and Chelsea also lose...

enjoy these sweet precious moments of football gold!

Yeah, I was five or six rows behind. I met him in the Larrik after, too. Funny as fuck.

He gave me a little hug just after we made it three nil and I joined him in singing 'we'll score when we want' rather than 'we'll sing when we want.'

People like this make an away day :avblol:

Fulham has to be one of the most civilised away trips in Europe. For a start, their fans are pretty decent, and don't seem to have any aggravation or wanker element among them. Walking away from the ground and listening to their chat, they dissect a football match like it was written for Radio 4 listeners. From the Putney end, you can see the river on your left and the city in the distance on your right. They keep the bars by the river open afterwards, so you can have a nice drink and a chat on the Thames. It does actually make me feel a bit jealous. I suppose having this every week would calm you down a bit. Mind you, the Stadio Olimpico Nazico is by the river in a supposedly civilised spot...

Defoe talking about AVB like this makes me moist/hard or both

"Away from football, as a person, he is a top guy, a really nice guy. After every session he will come into the changing room or treatment room and go to every player to see if you are OK. 'How do you feel? How's your legs?' General chit chat. He will do it with every player, every day," he explains. "Even when I was away with England he will send me a message sometimes – 'Good luck. How's the game?' Stuff like that. When you have got a manager like that you want to play for him and do well."

ibdg3vrZ5TIXdA.gif

(from @SpursStatMan)

Defoe talking about AVB like this makes me moist/hard or both

"Away from football, as a person, he is a top guy, a really nice guy. After every session he will come into the changing room or treatment room and go to every player to see if you are OK. 'How do you feel? How's your legs?' General chit chat. He will do it with every player, every day," he explains. "Even when I was away with England he will send me a message sometimes – 'Good luck. How's the game?' Stuff like that. When you have got a manager like that you want to play for him and do well."

Tiny bit of manjuice just dropped out of my peen

Do do dooo, shame about the Woolwich :vert:

Anyone sat near the bottom of block P6 today? Half-cut legend behind me sung 'There's only one Gary Mabbutt' for pretty much the entire first half.

I was right at the front of P6, couldn't see a fucking thing. Great result and great day out though.

I couldn't actually see the goals because I'm only 5'8" and the bloke in front of me was quite tall with a fucking huge afro. I saw the net ripple three times though. :) What a brilliant day. I'm only just feeling alive again now.

Do do dooo, shame about the Woolwich :vert:

Anyone sat near the bottom of block P6 today? Half-cut legend behind me sung 'There's only one Gary Mabbutt' for pretty much the entire first half.
Yeah I was in P6, about 3 rows behind that guy. All the guys around me started singing other Mabbutt songs in his direction. Went on for ages :roflmao:

Smashing result. Best sporting day for Christ knows how long. Even England dicking The Kiwis...

I live right near Woolwich, I like to pop out and buy something from the local shop after they lose at home and listen to their cretinous bellyaching.

Just watched Motd, is it me or were three or Fulham chances that weren't even shown...from the first half...I swear they had twice as many as we're shown. Bearing in mind The reason I watched it back was because I was too bladdered to remember the game.

Just watched Motd, is it me or were three or Fulham chances that weren't even shown...from the first half...I swear they had twice as many as we're shown. Bearing in mind The reason I watched it back was because I was too bladdered to remember the game.

Think both teams had 2 decent chances in the first half from watching it online, it was hardly a thriller and they showed both Fulham chances but only one of ours.

Nothing better to cure the poor form blues for Dempsey and Gylfi than to take a couple of Phillip Senderos pills. You'll definitely feel better in the morning.

:gylfi: :dempsey2:

Back
Top Bottom