Fulham v Tottenham Hotspur sat March 16th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

.. Game is far from fucking over though. Get one and I guarantee Fulham start absolutely shitting themselves and concede at least another.

Over to Ange to get the changes in for us to start worrying them.

.. Game is far from fucking over though. Get one and I guarantee Fulham start absolutely shitting themselves and concede at least another.

Over to Ange to get the changes in for us to start worrying them.

Id put in werner and put johnson one the right honestly....

Sub in bentencaur as well....midfield been awful.

So typical from this club. This game is the definition of Spursy.

Lads just thought they needed to turn up & Fulham would bend over. Well...

Disgusting show so far. Shameful.

We still win this.

Have faith.

Eyes Reaction GIF

We don't seem to really build upon good performances.... Is lack of mid-week games proving somewhat of a hindrance?

Course it's his first fucking goal for Fulham... Probably the first shot on target he's had in his career!!

We really DON'T want Champions League football do we... ?

Yet APPARENTLY we're too big for the League Cup, and the FA Cup ...and the Farmers League, and the Ropey Cup....

We need to fucking cut our cloth accordingly!

We got a fucking job on our hands now...

Let's prove we're fucking worth 4th eh...? Before deriding all the other competitors seemingly 'below us'!

I'd take the Conference League right now!

Back
Top Bottom