Fulham v. Tottenham - March 4 18:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's keep this rolling, Mou. I'd love to see the same lineup but we have guys coming back off injuries and fitness issues that need rest/rotation.

Lloris
Doherty-Sanchez-Toby-Reguilon
Ndombele-Sissoko
Lamela-Dele-Son
Kane

1-7 Spurs.

:kanegoal:

With this fixture list :

Thursday 4 March - Fulham (A) PL
Saturday 7 March - Crystal Palace (H) PL
midweek 10/11 March - Dynamo Zagreb EL
Sunday 14 March - Woolwich (A) PL
midweek 17/18 March - Dynamo Zagreb EL
Sunday 21 March - Aston Villa (A) PL

whilst I would like to play the same team , I think we need to change maybe 3 players, maybe Bale becoming on the bench and Dele starts for example.

Then play our strongest X1 against Palace.

And hope to get all 6 points from the 2 games

hope to get all 6 points from the 2 games

Agreed, this must be the expectation. But I think Jose is likely to give the same XI a run on Thursday, try to build on the momentum from today, and then re-evaluate for Palace on Sunday. Fulham may be lower on the table, but they are in decent form of late.

I think the subs of Bale and Aurier just after 60 minutes guaranteed that they will play Thursday. Lucas probably as well. The only other change I could imagine him making is bringing in Dier, given his apparent infatuation with him. But I think that would be it.

With this fixture list :

Thursday 4 March - Fulham (A) PL
Saturday 7 March - Crystal Palace (H) PL
midweek 10/11 March - Dynamo Zagreb EL
Sunday 14 March - Woolwich (A) PL
midweek 17/18 March - Dynamo Zagreb EL
Sunday 21 March - Aston Villa (A) PL

whilst I would like to play the same team , I think we need to change maybe 3 players, maybe Bale becoming on the bench and Dele starts for example.

Then play our strongest X1 against Palace.

And hope to get all 6 points from the 2 games
thursday/saturday? thats a wee bit fucked

Would be amazed if it isn't the same team, tbh.

Unless Bale can't play 2 games in a week and Auriers injury is a bit more serious. I'd expect it to be.

Would be nice to see Lo Celso back on the bench for this one.

Go with the same team from today, assuming there are no injuries to prevent it, and then evaluate after the game to see who needs a rest for Palace and who can go again.

We can't afford to be fucking around with the line-up trying to save guys for later games, that seems like a good way to drop points in multiple games. That doesn't mean we start guys who can't go but we should put out our strongest possible 11 to start this game.

Back
Top Bottom