Fulham v. Tottenham - March 4 18:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you are just going to spout this kind of fucking nonsense its not worth continuing.
His not a spurs fan by his own admission. Not sure why people would go to great detail, length and time when you are not really a supporter. I just don’t get it do they have no life. Why come on to a forum where you have no great alligence to the team and keep posting inflammatory stuff? Must get some sort of kick out of it.

His not a spurs fan by his own admission. Not sure why people would go to great detail, length and time when you are not really a supporter. I just don’t get it do they have no life. Why come on to a forum where you have no great alligence to the team and keep posting inflammatory stuff? Must get some sort of kick out of it.

Mou fanboy?

He’s a complete wanker. You would think, from all his fuming and raging, we lost 2 games in a row!

He’s upset and hurling insults left and right and center... cos we WON!
It was supposed to be a funny retort because I'm a menopausal woman and the Shirley thing was a nod to the Airplane film. I wasn't upset or insulted, like to think I can take a joke, and boy, do we need a laugh at the moment.
I love all you guys, even the annoying ones ;), so try to play nice. It's perfectly possible to have varying opinions without it getting nasty. Try it, you might find you like it :)

It's like game of thrones on this site.

House pochettino vs house Mourinho, with the smaller inbred Nagelsmann clan making noises from far away. (greyjoys)

Levy as Lord baelish the puppet master pulling the strings and stabbing everyone in the back.
Yeah and I would compare the last 2 seasons at Spurs very similarly to the last 2 seasons of GoT too - complete shite.

It's like game of thrones on this site.

House pochettino vs house Mourinho, with the smaller inbred Nagelsmann clan making noises from far away. (greyjoys)

Levy as Lord baelish the puppet master pulling the strings and stabbing everyone in the back.
I'd probably find this funny if I watched GoT...........................................:bergwijnconfused:

Andersen had a great game against us and again today. 24 yrs old and a Danish connection with Pierre... cheeky swoop for him if possible? :levyeyes:
We were linked with him a year or two back. Interesting to see him succeeding in the prem per our earlier assessment. I have had similar thoughts to you lately- could be a good swoop for us- great long passing range and is definitely prem tested by now.

This is the most BS argument. So now when everyone says we are in 2/3 cup competitions they can use that as an argument for saying we are too tired having played too many games. Either you want to do well in the cups or not. Since jose was bought in to do just that at a minimum. However the defence has been rotated all season. Dele and bale have hardly played so should be fresh. Kane has missed a few games and didn’t play in EL last 32 tie at all from what I recall. Only Son and PEH have played a lot of games.
Do you not think it's a coincidence we often look like we don't know how to play football in the 2nd half after we played away against some shite in Europe?
This wasn't a problem until December when we'd played about 42 qualifying rounds and then the group stage of the ropey league, the leage cup and the league games.

There is another angle though to prove i'm not married to one opinion. Perhaps our fitness training isn't up to scratch, And maybe out form fell off a cliff when we had a break from Europe and that those extra games actually help increase players fitness.
Now it's back on, we have suddenly picked up again and are winning games.

There's a lot that happens that we just don't know or understand.

Back
Top Bottom