Fulham @ Wembley 18/08.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gatsby

95:02
One final game at Wembley then it’s home to the Lane!

My final game as a single man, wedding on 24th August! I’ll be on my honeymoon for the United game.

Tough game following the Newcastle match. Fulham come off the back off a 2-0 home defeat to Palace, whilst we go in off the back of a well fought 2-1 win. No fresh injury concerns, and the players will be another week sharper.

- Lloris -
- Trippier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies -
- Dier - Dembele -
- Moura - Dele - Eriksen -
- Kane -​

[formation=3421, Lloris, Toby, Sanchez, Verts, Rose, Trippier, Dier, Eriksen, Moura, Dele, Kane][/formation]

Vorm, Davies, Aurier, Sissoko, Winks, Lamela, Llorente

Our depth is a clear issue passing wise, switch to 3 at the back, Eriksen in the middle so he can run the game, get our full backs going forward.

Lloris
Trippier - Sanchez - Vertonghen - Davies
Dembele - Dier - Dele
Lucas - Kane - Eriksen
3-0.
Eriksen
Dele x2

My final game as a single man, wedding on 24th August! I’ll be on my honeymoon for the United game.

Tough game following the Newcastle match. Fulham come off the back off a 2-0 home defeat to Palace, whilst we go in off the back of a well fought 2-1 win. No fresh injury concerns, and the players will be another week sharper.

- Lloris -
- Dier - Dembele -
- Kane -​
Blatant I'm having a wedding post

Many congratulations, I wish you all the best :dierpochhug:

---------------------------Lloris----------------------
---Alderweireld--Sanchez---Vertonghen---
Trippier---------Dier-------Alli---------------Rose
---------------Eriksen--------------Lucas-----------
-----------------------------Kane----------------------

- Lloris -
- Dier - Dembele -
- Kane -​
Hope you and your bride have a magical day. Every happiness for the future.

Can we start calling Lucas Lucas.

He's Brazilian. We don't call Neymar - Santos Junior, Ronaldinho - Moreira or fat Ronaldo - de Lima and we don't fucking call Lucas - Moura.

Is it possible to experiment?
Trippier could be played in central midfield, he has a decent touch and can pass well and some creativity .

KWP plays as wing back bringing back Toby in a solid back 3
Worth a punt ?

Ideally not in a Premier League game. I’d rather have established centre mids in that position. Trippier is too good not to be at right back/wing back.

[formation=3421, Lloris, Toby, Sanchez, Verts, Rose, Trippier, Dier, Eriksen, Moura, Dele, Kane][/formation]

Vorm, Davies, Aurier, Sissoko, Winks, Lamela, Llorente

Our depth is a clear issue passing wise, switch to 3 at the back, Eriksen in the middle so he can run the game, get our full backs going forward.

Like that but would put Davies ahead of Rose.. We definitely need to go back to 3 at the back for Man Utd.
Yesterday we were woeful at the back which needs to be addressed.
In the 2nd half Kennedy had half the pitch to himself, we had no player anywhere near him.
Aurier and Sissoko will get raped by a good side.

Like that but would put Davies ahead of Rose.. We definitely need to go back to 3 at the back for Man Utd.
Yesterday we were woeful at the back which needs to be addressed.
In the 2nd half Kennedy had half the pitch to himself, we had no player anywhere near him.
Aurier and Sissoko will get raped by a good side.

In terms of Davies or Rose don’t mind either. We can’t have Sissoko playing out against the likes of Liverpool, he shits himself on the ball under the smallest press and they press hard.

Back
Top Bottom