G-Nev

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Much better than Andy Gray. Better announcer. Better pundit. Less condescending. Less dickish. Less smug. Less arrogant.

More rat-like features. But hey, can't be perfect.

Yes, I know calling him G-Nev is really douchey. I don't care.

He reminds me of klaus in 'The Life Aquatic' a little bit, he gets a bit intense and looks like he's gonna start shouting whether it's positive or not. Also if you watched 'In a League of Their Own' He fucking loved the pedal go kart, like a dog with it's face out the car window.

someone who knows what they're talking about is a rarity on TV punditry nowadays. Doesn't have the best voice/personality in the world but he's not really meant to entertain, more educate. Plus his David Luis comments were perfect to describe the guy and funny they pissed AVB off.

On the subject of league of their own. did anyone see the episode with scot parker in the audience. And James Corden then ranting about him leaving west ham. twas pretty funny

Liam said:
On the subject of league of their own. did anyone see the episode with scot parker in the audience. And James Corden then ranting about him leaving west ham. twas pretty funny
I can't watch that show as I hate James Corden

Back
Top Bottom