Galactico Hotspur FC vs Woy's Sarf London Pigeons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just heard mention of things getting a bit naughty outside a bar in Wembley after the game.. Couldnt work out if Palace 'ran" one of 'our' pubs, but sounded a bit tasty...

Get home safe all.

Last edited:
Their fans are fucking annoying - just the same songs over and over, nothing really about them, their players or their club - just generic songs that could be interchanged for any team. Even they got bored of it after a while.
They're trying SO hard to be German... or Italian Tifosi...
The irony is, they probably all secretly hate 'Johnny foreinger' yet are happy to dress in black, wave expensive flags and sing foreign sounding chants if it suits them!

65,270 attendance today. Bloody good effort given the circumstances.

Indeed. Good effort Yidos!

One thing the Wembley experiment does do is alleviate any concern we may have had about filling the new gaff... Even for 'small' games.

Just heard mention of things getting a bit naughy outside a bar in Wembley after the game.. Couldnt work out if Palace 'ran" one of 'our' pubs, but sounded a bit tasty...

Get home safe all.
don't know if it's already been mentioned, but a firework was set off in the Palace end. There was a huge bang, followed by a lot of smoke. Can't believe they managed to get it into the ground, stewards not doing their job properly? At my entrance, they seemed to be doing a pretty thorough job.

Possibly one of the worst games of football I have had the misfortune to watch but we came up with the three points which is all that matters.

Madness how our injury list virtually exploded in the space of a week. Hope all our players drop out of their international matches.
FFS...again?
Here's the antidote...

think that might depend on the price of tickets ;)

Tbh, still found myself paying £40-something for WH in the cup.

Edit: Ahhh you mean prices at the new place.... True; behave yerself Levy... Rinse the cheese room mob and leave the rest of our pockets alone.

They're trying SO hard to be German... or Italian Tifosi...
The irony is, they probably all secretly hate 'Johnny foreinger' yet are happy to dress in black, wave expensive flags and sing foreign sounding chants if it suits them!
That "Red and blue" song is the perfect example.

I'm amazed they don't chant "Hey let's attack now"

Last edited:
Good to hear. Radio report mentioned "steel poles" and emoloyed dramatic terminology... #Dontbelivethehype

Well it was maybe a bit more than pushing and shoving but nothing to write home about. Some Palace fans tried to get in the Blue check Bar but couldn't so they tried to charge it and then a few came out of the bar and a bit of a to-do took place.

Back
Top Bottom