Galactico Hotspur FC vs Woy's Sarf London Pigeons

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At my entrance, they seemed to be doing a pretty thorough job.

300px-KennethWilliams.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist :levyeyes:

Just needed the win today to keep up the points tally. Still that little gap below us and with the RedShite losing 1-0, keeps us snugly in their crevice.

Last edited:
Palace went down for a few years and came back as some kind of St Pauli light.
Not gonna bash fans that make a noise at home but agree with people on here saying how staged it all feels.
Loads of those lower league clubs you think "wow they make a noise".....loses it's impressiveness when you realise there are 30 other clubs singing the same crap.

As for Palace and their men in black nonsense sorry but you just watched YouTube and said "let's do what theyre doing in Hungary"

Fa-ux-ltras

don't know if it's already been mentioned, but a firework was set off in the Palace end. There was a huge bang, followed by a lot of smoke. Can't believe they managed to get it into the ground, stewards not doing their job properly? At my entrance, they seemed to be doing a pretty thorough job.

I shit my pants when that went off, being a target for Shia Militias 10 years ago has made me a bit twitchy. :lamelashock:

yeah I know (ill be hungover too lol),
its been a while since quite that range of emotions during a game is all.
we looked pretty susceptible at times, more so than any recent games.
To be expected, not complaining...
That we had to dig that one out made me feel it even more..
tend to do tht too often this squad, I enjoy confidence but come on now.

We're SO gonna be last on MOTD2 tonight!
Man City/Arse, Chelsea/Utd, Everton/Watford (whatever happens) will be more interesting than our 'Bore Win' against Woys Eagles!

Thanks MrS P:adethumbup:
Nice to see you sharing in the joy of a hard fought, vital 3 points
Im always fall of joy when it comes to Tottenham Hotspur FC regardless of the result?. I always look to see the overall picture and never melt to the level shown on here sometimes. Postiive is key to success .

The point is, the performance is the performance - regardless of the result. We were awful today, accepted but the 3 points was well earned. I start my joy from 10, excellent and work my way down, you unfortunately start at 0 and work your way up. Please see the rainbow not the black clouds.
200.gif

Last edited:
Thank fuck for that!

That was a MASSIVE three points.
Spurs after first 11 games under Poch:
2014: 14 points GF 14 GA 16
2015: 20 points GF 19 GA 9
2016: 21 points GF 15 GA 6
2017: 23 points GF 20 GA 7

We have also played 3 Title contenders and a London derby in this time.

Sounds like we are laying the foundations for pulling out our players of England squad too, Winks, Dele and Kane doubtful, so 13 days off and hopefully joined with a fit Lamela and Wanyama after the break.

Up The Spurs!

Not long before we win our first 11 then! We all know what happened the last time we did that!

Not the best performance obviously drained after midweek exploits but a massive 3 points bring on the Woolwich!!!

Just thinking haven't the last couple of home games against Palace been 1-0 wins when we were at the lane.

The game was similar to the Burnley and Swansea game, we didn't have many chances and the opposition always looked dangerous. The difference today was we got the points, messy performance but we did it with Toby out and our best 2 keepers unavailable, you have to take the positives from that.

The international break seems to have come at the right time, for us to regroup. I think we're still missing Wanyama as an option and the fact that we are going to come back stronger from a win is a rare and beautiful thing.

65,270 attendance today. Bloody good effort given the circumstances.
And just 41,615 for Clelsea v Man Utd for the prime time kick off
I accept they're limited at their pokey little stamford bridge shit hole but nonetheless they must hate seeing these comparisons.
No wonder they tried to stop us getting Wembley.
Love it.

The game was shit, but I managed to get a bit of work talking to people at club wembley. I am a few grand richer:).

Dier was man of the match. Kane was absolutely superb.

Love you all...

Especially sammy and joe

Thank fuck for that!

Poor, poor game, but just as I expected it to be. Dier was MOTM super performance from him, Vertonghen and Gazzaniga the other players who were great Always puts a smile on my face given the melts slating him when we signed him, yet another feather in the cap, yet another kick in the balls for them.

That was a MASSIVE three points.
Spurs after first 11 games under Poch:
2014: 14 points GF 14 GA 16
2015: 20 points GF 19 GA 9
2016: 21 points GF 15 GA 6
2017: 23 points GF 20 GA 7

We have also played 3 Title contenders and a London derby in this time.

Sounds like we are laying the foundations for pulling out our players of England squad too, Winks, Dele and Kane doubtful, so 13 days off and hopefully joined with a fit Lamela and Wanyama after the break.

Up The Spurs!

We haven't even played that well on the whole this season so far, we've had injury problems, the focus of Wembley, a tough CL group to focus on... Yet we are doing better than ever before. We also haven't played City yet, we'll be their biggest test and things could look a bit different after that match. I know everyone has given City the trophy already but actually there are another 24 points to play for yet before we even reach Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom