Gareth Bale Appreciation Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's finally over (thank God!), but to finalize the grieving process I've felt it's best to commemorate his time at the lane with this thread.

My personal favorite moment (in a very well made video, too):

Best of luck in Real, but I'm afraid I can never root for that shitstain of a team.

Just when I thought the forum couldn't get any morose. This thread shows up for a group cry in.

Going to miss the feeling at any point in our games he could go on an incredible run ripping through the whole opposition team and scoring an incredible goal at the end of it.

Going to miss the feeling at any point in our games he could go on an incredible run ripping through the whole opposition team and scoring an incredible goal at the end of it.
We now have Soldado

Last edited by a moderator:
An inevitable day as soon as he started to show true world class talent.

Personally I am not into group cry-ins, as it was put above. He's gone. We support the club, not Gareth Bale. Our job as fans is to keep getting behind the players and club so that we can push on and push on to the extent that such players have no desire to leave.

Plus, there will be another talisman sooner or later. I think people forget that despite being with us for 6 years, Bale only really came into his own over the last three.

Onwards and upwards.

Although, if the scum sign anyone from RM tomorrow I'm throwing my toys out of the pram. :avbmad::avbmad:

Totally agree on the real players to Woolwich - I think Di Maria and Ozil would be amazing for them.

Im getting angry just thinking about it

Back
Top Bottom