Gareth Bale Appreciation Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im coming round to this Bale guy....seems like a decent punt, and under Poch, we could probably go with the tactic:

....................................................Lloris

Down_Arrow_Icon.png

....................................................Bale

So Bale wishes the players he knows well in a cup final. The best thing football fans can do is accept that it's all a load of bollocks really, there's no passion for a club among the players, only for personal glory. Then people can get used to that and not be offended by stuff like this. Tbh even in the old days Spurs players probably wished their scum mates good luck in cup finals and just didn't have twitter to do it on.

So Bale wishes the players he knows well in a cup final. The best thing football fans can do is accept that it's all a load of bollocks really, there's no passion for a club among the players, only for personal glory. Then people can get used to that and not be offended by stuff like this. Tbh even in the old days Spurs players probably wished their scum mates good luck in cup finals and just didn't have twitter to do it on.
Agreed but he never wished any Tottenham players good luck on our Final in the capital one cup :/

He's taken it down !!!! I repeat its gone from his twitter!

I suppose the only thing I may have not considered is the Southampton connection with Walcunt.

He still could have been more discreet or at least showed some fucking self awareness ffs.

Back
Top Bottom