Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

there's always a chance right?
No. No, there isn't. It's dead.

Real Madrid will only let Bale leave for €222m
Zinedine Zidane's resignation as Real Madrid coach managed to deactivate the alarms which were sounding at the Santiago Bernabeu offices following the Champions League final. Gareth Bale was the first person to declare he might leave following the victory, one where he had a starring role, but Real Madrid are now confident they will be able to keep Bale at the club. They have no intention of selling him this summer.

As revealed by Spanish newspaper 'ABC', Real Madrid won't consider selling the Welsh winger for anything less than €222m...

222MM :levylol:

No. No, there isn't. It's dead.

Zinedine Zidane's resignation as Real Madrid coach managed to deactivate the alarms which were sounding at the Santiago Bernabeu offices following the Champions League final. Gareth Bale was the first person to declare he might leave following the victory, one where he had a starring role, but Real Madrid are now confident they will be able to keep Bale at the club. They have no intention of selling him this summer.

As revealed by Spanish newspaper 'ABC', Real Madrid won't consider selling the Welsh winger for anything less than €222m...

222MM :levylol:
Off to United it is then!
Real-Madrids-defender-Sergio-Ramos-cele.jpg

Another quality goal against Ireland last night,think he'll be awesome for REAL this season now that wanker Ronaldo has moved to JUVE,boy i wish we could have him back.
I wanted him back this summer. But I'm just thankful Man utd haven't been able to get their grubby mitts on him.
That would have been a killer.

Absolutely shocking that a player of Bale's stature and meaning to the club in his time here never had a thread.

what's that you say? There's 4 pages worth of search results of Bale threads? Well fuck that, we need ANOTHER one.

:avbfacepalm:

Correct me if I'm wrong though, but that article was written before Ronaldo left for Juve.

Absolutely. But the doubt Bale instigated with those comments was the reason people thought it might happen. I don’t think many people thought he would move once Ronaldo left did they?

Back
Top Bottom