Gary Neville, Valencia manager...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If all your players speak Spanish, and you can't, then you're doomed. Regardless of whatever ideas you had. Mind you, Gary's ideas didn't seem overly impressive either.

proxy.jpg

If he does go back to being a pundit, people should take him seriously. Punditry is not management. He has a great knowledge and is a fantastic pundit. Plenty of good managers have been shit pundits.

Neville for me was typical of the ex 80-90s Man Utd players, somehow clubs think because they played under Ferguson his managerial skills were passed to them, when in almost all cases it's completely not the case.

Pretty much every single one I can think of off the top of my head has been average or worse, Roy Keane, Paul Ince, Steve Bruce, Gary Neville.

Phil Neville is the only one that I would consider a decent manager, and his resume isn't exactly glowing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom