Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So Gedson is 5'10'' and 10 and a half stone? He must have a small frame. Is he robust enough to play as a DM in the premier league? The guy has actually filled out a bit lately....
12a56f9e6ff1034d78f079585fc96c4b
Called it again. Please Tottenham. Stop bringing in players who are physically unsuited to the EPL.
Gedson. Bergwijn, Moura, Eriksen, etc,etc.
Speed, power and technique. If they don't have these attributes then don't buy. Simples.

Called it again. Please Tottenham. Stop bringing in players who are physically unsuited to the EPL.
Speed, power and technique. If they don't have these attributes then don't buy. Simples.
Garbage again
Its not MMA.. based on your criteria Kante should've become a postman..

Err you think Eriksen was unsuited to the prem? If so i find that extraordinary. Forget the last few months here, he was an outstanding player for us over 6 seasons. I'd love us to buy another Eriksen.

Err you think Eriksen was unsuited to the prem? If so i find that extraordinary. Forget the last few months here, he was an outstanding player for us over 6 seasons. I'd love us to buy another Eriksen.
Eriksen rarely had a good game against our stronger opponents. He always needed the luxury of time and space to play his game. I really hope Woolwich buy him.

Members of the jury, I present Exhibit 1 as an example of a player with neither speed nor power...

Exhibit two shows a player with both these attributes...

Moussa-Sissoko-696x457.jpg

I rest my case

Eriksen rarely had a good game against our stronger opponents. He always needed the luxury of time and space to play his game. I really hope Woolwich buy him.
Like the 2 assists against Chelsea for Alli, the winner at City, that goal at Stamford Bridge in the 3-1 win (and another cracker in a 2-1 defeat), goal after 25 seconds against United at Wembley.....i could go on. He was a class player for us. I've supported us for nigh on 45 years and Hoddle and Gazza apart i haven't seen many better creative midfielders who can assist and score 10+ a season in that time.

Eriksen - great football knowledge right there.

How much does Messi way you reckon? And he is five foot nothing very much..

Eriksen - great football knowledge right there.

How much does Messi way you reckon? And he is five foot nothing very much..
If Eriksen and Messi had a fight I would bet the house on Messi.
Look, Messi has other worldly technique and he is lightning quick over five yards. Not many quicker.
Messi is not feeble either so I don't know why you mention his weight.
How much did Diego Maradona weigh?
Pace, power, technique. If you have one or two of those qualities in abundance then that can compensate for a deficiency in another.

Back
Top Bottom