Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poor first 10 minutes today, but after that was ok.

But he's now aged 22 with 60 appearances for Benfica and a couple of caps for Portugal, so would expect a lot more from someone with that experience.

He's had a dozen appearances for Spurs, and that's enough.

Definitely want to see any minutes he might have got in the future allocated to Academy youngers to bring them through - our current most likely youngsters (in no order) Skipp, Parrott, Devine, White, Scarlett.......and those maybe slightly further back on the conveyor belt could do with the minutes and some may well go on to be Spurs first team players with that help.

Time to say 'Thanks but no thanks' to Gedson

Sigh.
Made a lot of dribbles today but that's about it
Looked sloppy and his passing was poor.
I don't rate him at all and it just makes sense to return to Benfica , thanks for the few games but ..

Members of the jury, I present Exhibit 1 as an example of a player with neither speed nor power...

Exhibit two shows a player with both these attributes...

Moussa-Sissoko-696x457.jpg

I rest my case
I can only give you half an agree for that!

Hate to have a downer on any player, but very underwhelmed with his performance. Wouldn't be too upset if he returned to Portugal, would rather his place in the squad was taken up by a HG player.

Don't think he was as bad as everyone was making out.

But if we didn't know by now, then it's clear it isn't going to work out for Gedson here. It's a loan, we aren't going to pay Benfica for his permanent services and he's wasting valuable development.

Good luck for the future.

Hate to have a downer on any player, but very underwhelmed with his performance. Wouldn't be too upset if he returned to Portugal, would rather his place in the squad was taken up by a HG player.
Agreed. He was running into dead ends and showing Marine no respect in the first half. Thought he could bully them and just ended up looking a bit stupid.

I thought he got better but as others have said, I don’t even get what his position should be.

Don't think he was as bad as everyone was making out.

But if we didn't know by now, then it's clear it isn't going to work out for Gedson here. It's a loan, we aren't going to pay Benfica for his permanent services and he's wasting valuable development.

Good luck for the future.
It was marine. He should be running circles around them mate

Just wanted to say that in the last game he played for us from the start, against Chelsea for the League Cup, he did well too. No need to hate him.

Back
Top Bottom