Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm whelmed by this signing.

His youtube highlights package is so pixilated they had to go back a while to find any tekkers. Add to that the crowd in some of the clips looks suspiciously empty. As in a reserves or U23's match.

But on the other hand we desperately need new signings and it is funny that if the itk is correct (it isn't) then he would rather sign for us on less wages than the spam.

I'm whelmed.

Can't be true.. He has signed for West ham apparently and was seen in a West ham kit. :mourloopy:

EN2tz7YWoAEoKKn

Hope I'm wrong but comes across as a cheap alternative to Soumare

Or we realised bigger clubs capable of offering more money are after Soumare and decided to look elsewhere to a player with a similar skill set who Mourinho would sign off on?

From what I've seen, we've not been interested in Soumare at all this window.

Why a loan for a young player? Well ask Benfica that maybe but no issue with us doing that. If it works out we have first refusal for a highly rated prospect and sign him. If it doesn’t we don’t have to try and recoup £40m that Benfica would want and no doubt they’ll just get that from West Ham.

Loan with option to buy is almost always good for young players. This is a no risk signing but really does nothing to help our current needs.

Or we realised bigger clubs capable of offering more money are after Soumare and decided to look elsewhere to a player with a similar skill set who Mourinho would sign off on?

From what I've seen, we've not been interested in Soumare at all this window.

Have to agree. Its not always about a name. No player needs to be complete.

They just need the correct attributes to fit into our Mourinho system.

We need an effective football team. Not a collection of names.

Doesn't sound like what we need at all. Hopefully this is just a free hit loan signing to add bodies until Sissoko and Ndombele are back. But he doesn't sound ready to replace either of those. And could take minutes from GLC, who for some reason Mourinho still seems unconvinced by.

Back
Top Bottom