Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sometimes a player just clicks at a club though. For example a pparently Renato Sanches having moved to Lille is starting to show he can get towards the standards his early showings promised.
He's been brilliant this season. Appearantly transfrmarket compares Gedson to Renato Sanches as well...

So in 18 months when Fernandes will have ripped the league apart and led us to the Premier League title, £58m will be peanuts money and this will be seen as another Levy masterstroke. :townhmm:

Different coach. Jose buys to play - he always has done in the past - there’s no way he doesn’t get a veto on players, same as Poch (until he went weird at the end). If he lets him in, there’ll be an expectation he plays. From what I’ve read above, he’s a more rounded CM than some of the others so will be integrated in that position.
Fat?

Let's hope he is not hungry for food like Ndombele is
Get in Ma Ndombele !
Fat_bastard.jpeg

Bloody hell I’ll have some of whatever happy pills you’re taking.

I was a STH then and went to a lot of away games. We were awful. It wasn’t fun. It was dull and the atmosphere toxic. I still have the mental scars.
I was a junior Sth too. Barely 10 years old so I didn't need happy pills. I've been scarred right from the outset.

Bloody hell I’ll have some of whatever happy pills you’re taking.

I was a STH then and went to a lot of away games. We were awful. It wasn’t fun. It was dull and the atmosphere toxic. I still have the mental scars.
I loved it then. At least everyone you met was genuine. The football was shit - but a win lasted a month.

Little victories.

Back
Top Bottom