Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So since this window two years ago in 2018 we’ve signed Moura, Lo Celso, Ndombele, Clarke, Sessengon and Gedson, plus brought through Tanganga as a stable first team prospect, while Winks is now fully established and Skipp on the precipice.

Fine by me if they all reach the levels expected of them

Thank God for Twitter. The fucking app. When I pressed on the intervju i got redirected from the app to a website containing the spurs shop. Kick out or rather kill the one responsible for the app.

An other reflection. From the interview. He looked really happy, so full of life.

Just kidding, understandable if he's a bit nervous.

Thank God for Twitter. The fucking app. When I pressed on the intervju i got redirected from the app to a website containing the spurs shop. Kick out or rather kill the one responsible for the app.

An other reflection. From the interview. He looked really happy, so full of life.

Just kidding, understandable if he's a bit nervous.
:levylol::levylol::levylol::levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom