Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's literally Sissokos replacement.

A squad player, except he has potential.
Too early to draw any conclusion regarding him as far as I'm concerned. I liked what I saw from him tonight though.
Yeah, that's not a bad thing, it's just that he's not going to be a Lo Celso type of signing or anything like that, who will set the world alight. Nothing wrong with it though, every team needs squad players, and he's more than good enough to be one.

He's literally Sissokos replacement.

A squad player, except he has potential.

But worth a 4 million loan deal with a 50 million buy option? He's a £15 million player at present and that's what we should have paid. He's gonna have to do a hell of lot more to prove he's worth that.

But worth a 4 million loan deal with a 50 million buy option? He's a £15 million player at present and that's what we should have paid. He's gonna have to do a hell of lot more to prove he's worth that.

So we got a £15,000,000 player for £4,000,000?

Sounds a pretty good deal.

If he doesn't push on, we simply won't sign him permanently.

It's a bizarre deal I agree, he looked very decent tonight tho

I like his signing but the deal is dreadful. Should have been a perm at a reasonable price with add ons. Let him develop at his own pace. We're almost forced to play him so he can reach his value in time, when in reality it could be several years before he does.

So we got a £15,000,000 player for £4,000,000?

Sounds a pretty good deal.

If he doesn't push on, we simply won't sign him permanently.

I'm just generally against loan signings. The best run clubs don't do them, unless it's financial chicanery like Lo Celso. We didn't use to do them.

Do you honestly think Benfica would have accepted £15M for him? Come on NW1 behave yourself. Matt Targett cost Villa £17m no way would Benfica let a 2 capped international who's still a kid go for that kind of price.

I think he looks good.

Technically very comfortable on the ball. Looks to do the simple stuff well. Isn't trying to show off.

I have no problem with him replacing Sissoko.

Back
Top Bottom