Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

£4.5m loan fee, £3m in wages over 18 months.

I don't think it matters much either way.
If we terminate the loan this summer then at least we save the wages.
I think the loan deal is £4 mill until next summer than we pay £36 mill to make it permanent.

If we terminate the loan this summer then at least we save the wages.
I think the loan deal is £4 mill until next summer than we pay £36 mill to make it permanent.
Option. And sure, we can save the £2m in wages, but Jose sure seems to like playing him so I would be surprised.

To clarify, I don't give a shit either way.

When we signing him on loan; Corona virus wasn't a think.

Sissoko out for the season. Winks and Skipp injured. Ndombelly pulled up with a stitch. Dier returning from a long injury.

And people still questioning why we loaned a decent young squad player who played very well in a full season with Benfica and has a lot of champions league experience?

Its obvious ndombele has genuine top class locked up in that podgy little body.

The same has not really been evident for fernandes. I dont think he has looked absolutely awful but very very raw. Do you think he'll make us want to trigger the option?

N'dombele is owned but Gedson is on loan. Easier to terminate a loan than to get a good fee for a player earned.m

He still deserves time

When we signing him on loan; Corona virus wasn't a think.

Sissoko out for the season. Winks and Skipp injured. Ndombelly pulled up with a stitch. Dier returning from a long injury.
Stop lying, Gonner boy

Gedson signed on 15 Jan

Sissoko was back in early March

Winks was NEVER injured at the time. He had a small ankle tweak on 22 Jan - 7 days later

Skipp was already fit by then

Dier plays at CB under Jose

Its obvious ndombele has genuine top class locked up in that podgy little body.

The same has not really been evident for fernandes. I dont think he has looked absolutely awful but very very raw. Do you think he'll make us want to trigger the option?
It’s obvious that Ndombele has been a massive flop record signing, doesn’t work hard on the pitch or on his body after a whole season, has no place in the team, isn’t liked by the manager and has been here twice as long as Gedson who was brought in while Son, Kane and Sissoko was out.

Gedson 61 minutes
Ndombele 1100 minutes

If one deserves more time, then it’s Gedson

Well sign him. Same agent as Mourinho.

Shit like this goes on all the time.

I don’t think he even made the bench for the last match day squad, I would be incredibly surprised if we sign him or even keep him here on loan next season. Just because Mendes is his agent doesn’t mean we will sign him, Levy signs the cheques not Mourinho. Mou isn’t picking him anyway.

Back
Top Bottom