Gedson Fernandes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After all this lad has done for the club I hope he gets a proper send off.
Shame we can't say our goodbyes in person duo to this bloody covid situation!

Is part of the loan deal the fact he must stay with us for the 2 year loan duration. Seems silly keeping him here if he's not even making europa squads.

I thought he did ock in the pre season friendlies. Defo got better technical ability than sissoko!
If he's not playing and doesn't really have a good chance of playing it seems silly us paying him a wage if it's not necessary. The spot could be taken by a youngster.

The loan will be cancelled in January, makes no sense to keep him at the club as we won't buy him. Better for him to go back to Benfica again asap.

Yeh he has been a poor loan let’s be honest. Doesn’t look up for this league unfortunately. I’m sure he’s a nice little player in the Portuguese league, but he hasn’t got the minerals for the Premier league

I think his loan was more like an emergency loan than long term planning as we had problems with injuries last season and we were thin all over the midfield. He was used more like an utility player but I don’t think he was that bad. Last time he played I think it was in the League Cup against Chelsea, wasn’t it? He didn’t produce a bad performance if I recall correctly. Could be given one or two chances in the FA Cup or Europe League if we go through before group stage ends.

Maybe him and Danny Rose can train together.

:roseunsure:
To be fair, I wouldn't blame either of them if they Googled the other one first!!!

Gedson really has been the Kevin Prince Boateng of the 2020's!!
Expect him to be Barcelona's midfield lynchpin anchor in about 3 years time, no doubt!!

Back
Top Bottom