Gennaro Gattuso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you be happy with Gattuso as manager

• Total voters
Pinch of salt for all of it, but I don't know what else people expect.

I can only speak for myself..... I am extremely sceptical about all these types, be they so-called journos or ITK-wannabes.

It's a rumor mill. Unlike SC ITK it's a real rumor mill coming from real people, but it's still a rumor mill.

Sure.... I'm happy to let things play out for the best part. I don't tie myself in knots trying to be first to 'call it' or get the scoop amongst my peers.

Fuck it we’re never going to win anything might as well become an absolute clown club and have a fucking laugh watching gattuso absolutely rip apart our pussyole players and he’s surely going to do an Eric dier and climb into the stands to lamp levy at some point.

Genius post. Guttuso plays the same in the pantomime !

You really think the club base their views on whatever that is trending at UK Twitter?

Christ you just know when this falls over like every other "all but signed" manager appointment, the people who live on twitter and think something as sleazy as a football club is the moral compass will be giddy with perceived power.

Jesus wept. There is nobody left and Southgate is going to be out of a job in about two weeks.

Christ you just know when this falls over like every other "all but signed" manager appointment, the people who live on twitter and think something as sleazy as a football club is the moral compass will be giddy with perceived power.

Jesus wept. There is nobody left and Southgate is going to be out of a job in about two weeks.

Southgate's job has been guaranteed until after WC22.

Fuck it we’re never going to win anything might as well become an absolute clown club and have a fucking laugh watching gattuso absolutely rip apart our pussyole players and he’s surely going to do an Eric dier and climb into the stands to lamp levy at some point.
I would pay big money to watch that !

Patricici identified Conte for Juventus, this was when Conte was struggling.

Maybe he sees something similar in Gattuso?

He identified him or Marotta did?

Because once Marotta left and Paratici was on his own he identified Sarri who lasted one season and pirlo who lasted a season and dropped Juve to their lowest point in 10 years, while Marotta went to Inter, brought in Conte and win Serie A.

So maybe Paratici sees the same things in Gattuso that led him to hiring Pirlo.

I have a feeling this is in the hands of the mainstream media actually.

Right now it is just a section of Spurs fans on social media who are unhappy with Gattuso, for multiple reasons.
But if MSM write a few articles about Gattuso's controversial statements towards women etc. I think Levy would come under enormous PR pressure.

There is no guarantee of success, whoever we bring in, as long as we have little to spend. Even the great Jose Mourinho can't win without money.

The fact that Paratici took such pain to walk away from a near done a deal after spending so much time on it, means he clearly saw something in Gattuso. If he knows a backlash will happen and still proceed, I have respect for him in believing in himself. Just hope Paratici is right.

Back
Top Bottom